Parkside Veterinary Group
Evening Receptionist Job Vacancy at Parkside Vets, Dundee
CLOSING DATE: 30.09.23
Hours – Monday to Friday – 3.15pm – 7.15pm
Branch – Kings Cross Road, Dundee. DD2 3PT.
Are you looking for a customer service role in an outstanding vet practice in Dundee?
PARKSIDE VET GROUP NEEDS YOU!
We are looking to recruit a confident person with excellent communication skills, and a passion to meet the needs of our clients and patients.
The perfect candidate will have experience working with the public face to face and/or have previous employment within veterinary practice.
We care for cats, dogs, rabbits, small furry creatures, reptiles, chelonians, birds, horses, alpacas, the odd goat, and livestock.
- Look after the clients’ interests from arrival to departure. Arrange appointments, book operations, take messages, repeat prescription requests, food orders and answer general enquiries along with general office duties.
- Ensure waiting area and consult rooms are clean during the working day.
- Ensure daily tasks are carried out i.e. cleaning of dispensary and stock shelves, sympathy cards, vaccination cards, post operative statements and pre and post operative care sheets.
- Deal with client payments and client queries.
- Deal with high volumes of calls effectively
- Dispense flea and worm treatments under the direction of the Vets
- Deal with incoming emails including attaching vet records, lab results and liaison with vets and nurses regarding data received.
- Deal with difficult/upset clients.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head Receptionist, Practice Manager and or Clinical Director.
Join our incredible team of vets, nurses, animal care assistants, receptionists and office staff, with regular staff outings, in-branch pizza parties and a well-stocked tuck shop keeping everyone sane! An ability to bake an advantage, but not essential. Work hard, laugh hard and become part of our family of amazing people.
How to apply:
Please apply online or download your application form and or CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information please get in touch with the practice on 01382 810 777.