Parkside Veterinary Group
Are you looking for a career in animal care?
PARKSIDE VET GROUP NEEDS YOU!
We are looking to recruit a kind, compassionate and confident person, with good communication skills to fill maternity cover in an animal care role.
The perfect candidate will hold a qualification in animal care and/or have previous employment within veterinary practice. We care for cats, dogs, rabbits, small furry creatures, reptiles, chelonians, birds, horses, alpacas, the odd goat, and livestock.
- Laboratory work
- Setting up for surgical procedures
- Surgical site preparation of animals
- Assisting vets and nurses with patients
- Assisting in caring for in-patients and day patients
- Some reception duties
- Stock control
- General laundry and cleaning duties to include infection control
Weekly rota, 5 days out of 7, some Saturdays:
- One 11am-8pm shift
- One half day – 8am – 1pm
- Three day shifts – 8.30am–5.30pm/9am-6pm
Full UK driving licence and own transport essential as will need to work between three branch surgeries on a rota basis.
Join our incredible team of vets, nurses, animal care assistants, receptionists and office staff, with regular staff outings, in-branch pizza parties and a well-stocked tuck shop keeping everyone sane! An ability to bake an advantage, but not essential. Work hard, laugh hard and become part of our family of amazing people.