Covid-19 update 01/07/20:
We are thrilled to confirm that all three surgeries are now open! Appointments are available for all our normal procedures, including our free puppy & kitten checks, vaccinations, dental procedures and neutering as well as our full range of surgical procedures. For appointments and queries, please call:
Dundee surgery: 01382 810777
Barnhill surgery: 01382 739634
Arbroath surgery: 01241 293777
As we move into the post lockdown phase, we have adopted many new working practices at our surgeries.
- If someone in the household is displaying symptoms or self-isolating or in quarantine, then it is essential to ensure the surgery is aware of this and another person should be sought to bring your pet in.
- When you arrive in the car park please phone to let reception know you are there
- A vet or a nurse will take a history and then take your pet into the surgery for an initial examination while you wait in the car/outside.
- We will then liaise with you and advise regarding suitable medications or further investigations should they be required.
- Payment should be made over the phone to reception.
- We have strict social distancing protocols to protect both our clients and our staff and would ask that a 2-metre distance between staff and clients is observed outside the building at all times for everyone’s protection.
- Video or phone consultations are available through the week in addition to the appointments at our surgeries. This allows one of our vets to go over the case – skin lumps, ear disease, prescription checks, eye problems, diarrhoea and lameness issues may be suitable for this type of virtual examination, and it is something we are excited to offer. This uses Zoom over a laptop, tablet or mobile to bring the vets directly into your home without the stress of a surgery visit.
These new procedures are in place to ensure we can treat your pet while keeping both our clients and staff safe. Thank you to all our clients for bearing with us throughout this difficult period, we are working hard to ensure that your pet’s health is our priority, and that we can continue to provide ‘a lifetime of caring’ for all the pets of Dundee and Angus.
Best wishes from us all at Parkside.